Intro + Kane
In a very odd turn of events, I have like three blogs now. First, I made a blog but forgot to link the website. When I found out I tried too, but I forgot my screen name and password. I decide to make a new blog. As I am in the middle of making it, my computer shuts down. I was thinking, "well I guess I have to make a new one." I do. When I do, I find out that the other one was atually created (oh and I forgot the password to my third blog as well). So I essentially have three useless blogs.
On a different note, Citizen Kane was the first black and white movie that I thought was interesting. It was an eyeopener. I thought that the plot was cool, Kane was kind of odd to me though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home