Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Free Restriction (I know, right?)


Does anybody know of some good movies out right now? How about any holiday type movies? That reminds me of a holiday movie that came out about four years ago. In my view, and many others, this movie is possibly the worst movie ever. Ever. It is at least, by far, the worst holiday movie in recent history. This movie is Christmas with the Kranks, directed by Joe Roth. It is basically about getting the Christmas spirit back to their lives, yet the main characters accomplish this in the most uneventful and boring way. I'd have to agree with the cover of the movie, no ho ho. Seriously.

5 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Andeh said...

Although I haven't seen this movie yet, I can pretty much guarantee you I've seen worse movies than that. I talked about some Turkish Star Wars & Turkish Rambo... THOSE are even CATEGORIZED as "Trash Cinema"... Worst quality movies I've ever seen, yet they're still awesome because of how horrible they are. Christmas with the Kranks sounds pretty noobin', though, I must admit.

 
At November 18, 2008 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Avery said...

I saw Christmas with the Kranks and I can see why you think it's a terrible holiday movie. Basically, it's about a family who, after celebrating hard-core for years, decides to abruptly stop. From then on, mayhem ensues. However the plotline was very predictable and had a lot of random twists.

 
At November 18, 2008 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Karly said...

I disagree. I thought that while there are better christmas movies like The Polar Express, and The Grinch, I thought that Christmas With the Kranks was entertaining. I can see how one might think its boring, but I disagree. I found that the stupid comedy in it although was pointless somehow still managed to get me in the holiday spirit, which was the point of the movie making it a success in my mind.

 
At November 18, 2008 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Art of Film said...

I suppose you're right. It is about holiday spirit, and aside from my lack of interest in it, I agree that it does bring out holiday spirit.

 
At November 19, 2008 at 8:10 PM , Blogger will said...

There don't appear to be any really appealing movies that have come out recently but i guess its just a matter of what kind of genre you're into.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home